Since Joomla! 2.5 is not supported anymore, we recommend all users to migrate your old websites if you still use a unsupported version of Joomla!
Cook Self Service is following the evolution of Joomla! and proposing you more and more features for LESS code in you creations.
Implementing the B/C layer was heavy, redondant and not able to implement all the recent features of your favorite CMS.
The version 3 will be released step by steps in successive sub-versions along the complete cleaning.
Achieved Versions steps
- Removed legacy/ (whole folder)
- Removed helpers/mvc.php
- Removed DS constants.
- Removed qn() function
- HTML Templates skeleton 100% rewritten.
- Page title and browser title rewritten.
- Removed JVersion calls
V3 - Roadmap features
- Foreign Lists much simplified with the 'Model' field type
- Relations are using a 'Relation' field type
- New ajax layer, remplacing JDom ajax.
- Ajax fields defined only in XML. (Much improved, all brand new)
- Filters. XML declarations are in separated dedicated file. (Accept Ajax)
- Simplified populateState()
- Form fieldsets rendering improved, using layouts
- More simple component loader for third parts, sliced projects, modules...
- Using media folder for assets (js/css/images)
- cid replacement by 'id' in url and objects