Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: END OF SERVICE - March 2024

END OF SERVICE - March 2024 02 Jan 2024 13:37 #15964

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Chef
  • Thank you received: 984
Dear community, beloved fans,

An awfull 500_INTERNAL_ERROR is on the rise for sooner or later.

As you may have noticed those few last years, admin was quite absent. The service has been stable and working quite well, but the weekly features has stopped, the sandboxes was not updated in time, the forum was not answered, the documentations was lacking, Paypal IPN not always working. It was a disaster. But few of you have been constantly maintaining fidelity and enjoying the service as the first day. I still can't understand how this is possible.

I am having a turn in my life, and the web-developement is becomming a secondary job, more such as a hobby. I am not moving to other CMS. I do believe Joomla! is still the best in its category. I would have really enjoyed to ride on the version 4, but all this is becoming every day more such as an impossible dream. The cook framework has been designed on strong basics, and it can do V4.0, but that's just a question of mis-availability of the developer. This version is already quite well started, but I need to abandon it. And abandon all of you as well.

To be honest with you, The service was lacking of marketing, and missing a proper team. That's the conclusion I am learning of my failure.

It was a great experience together, eleven years, that's pretty amazing time afterall... But sadly, all good things have an end.

In the meantime, the website and the builder is now free of charges. And will stay online untill march 2024.
Coding is now a piece of cake
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

Get Started