Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The party isn't over

The party isn't over 08 May 2024 13:19 #15965

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Chef
  • Thank you received: 985
Recent announcement about the end of service is no longer relevant.
As you can see, April ended and the server is still going on.

Guess what ? Cook has finaly found its way to evolve and grow instead of beeing forgotten forever.
We came to an agreement with Dwayne, one of our very active contributor since more than a decade.
You may know him under the username BTB300.

We are now working together to bring you a better service and reach more custommers, thought something called marketing, with a new company and a new server.
The service will embrace a transformation for the best of us all.

Stay in touch with us, the music has stopped for a while, but the party isn’t over
Coding is now a piece of cake
Last Edit: 08 May 2024 13:21 by admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BTB300

The party isn't over 10 May 2024 04:14 #15966

• Dobinsons
  • Thank you received: 3
This is great news guys! While I am going to keep my excitement contained for now, it is fantastic to know that there is still a glimmer of hope.
J-Cook is still the best component builder without a doubt, and it was always going to be a shame to see it go.
I think there would be a lot of community members (including myself), that would like to lend a hand if needed.
Please let us know if we can help in any way. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

The party isn't over 14 May 2024 21:06 #15967

• BTB300
  • Thank you received: 131
admin wrote:
Recent announcement about the end of service is no longer relevant.
As you can see, April ended and the server is still going on... We are now working together to bring you a better service... The service will embrace a transformation for the best of us all... Stay in touch with us, the music has stopped for a while, but the party isn’t over

Chef, I could not have said it better myself !!!
Over the past few weeks as we have started to reach this thrilling public announcement stage I was thinking about what we could say and as always Chef has come up with the perfect words.

While there is not a lot to say at the moment about the evolution of Cook for the end user services as there is a lot of background work to be done before we reach that stage. However, There is a much needed words of thanks to Chef for all of his hard work over years.

When I reached out about the closure of the service I discovered that Chef installed this user forum some 14 years ago and since then has been the sole developer doing everything himself! Chef has brought us new features, maintained the code, maintained the server, provided troubleshooting and tech support, documentation the whole lot! Even continuing the service for the past two years for those of us that could still utilise Joomla 3.x builds for free!!!

Thanks Chef - Your dedication to Cook Self Service is amazing!!!

I am proud to be part of the new team to bring about the transformation of Cook Self Service

Dwayne (BTB300)
Last Edit: 14 May 2024 21:12 by BTB300. Reason: Typo fixes
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

The party isn't over 16 May 2024 20:23 #15968

• liubov
  • Elite Member
  • (=) 10 mn and it's ready!
  • Thank you received: 35
Hello guys,
It's a real pleasure to hearing from you ! such a good new. I am so impatient to play again with the new J5 Builder :lol:
So many thanks to you both.
Marc
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Get Started